Friday night, movies and eating out...first night having to order out. Fears are best faced head on, so I sat between good smelling food passing me by and a beautiful headlined menu...full of fat and more fat, and sugar of course!!!
Ordered myself a chicken caesar salad without dressing, parmesan cheese or croutons.... there were more items off the salad than on, But it was great with a side of vinegar and mustard! Ordered a Perrier with lime on a stem glass, so I could feel that I was joining her in cheers with a Margarita!
Company and conversation was great, so food didn't feel as boring.
Saturday, was complicated. I needed to run around, do tons of errands and not get side track by ANYTHING> My body and taste buds have been a accustomed to cake night! Damn sugar, salivating in my mouth!!
Second night out on the town. I was going out to Blue for drinks with the Delgado group, drinks, temptations. Food and portions were no problem but drinks... oh well... I made it throughout the whole night, watching how every one of them got crazier, grumpier, sleepier, and crazier once again... jajaja... being the sober one has it's perks but I am still looking for the perks!
The night was long long... lots of water in my system and really tired with a hangover next day that I couldn't understand. Glad the rain and thunderstorm kept me coming back to bed... some more water, coffee and food...all that at around NOW(3pm) made the trick to make me feel balanced once again.
*I injected myself today one hour late!
: only lost .5lbs
: mood swings (hopefully hormonal)
:
No comments:
Post a Comment