Saturday, June 25, 2011

Days before...

Well...
This has all been crazy from the beginning, one tuesday afternoon my neighbor needed butter, so she came by to borrow, as she is storing out... she asks "I need support and company, wanna go on a diet with me? you lose a pound a day!" and just as fast she was gone!
"What?" I said
Next day she calls and she has already made an appointment with her doctor IN PONCE!!!!
Well... without any thought, really ANY thought I head out to PONCE...
The experience was great, the response and support was super friendly, so HERE WE GO!

After two hours of, this is what you are going to eat, this is what you are not to do... and every detail that goes with a supervised diet... I was back home to San Juan with all the shots!!

Saturday(Today) is the day to start!
I am supposed to eat everything that comes my way, tons of fat!!! tons of sugar!!! Tons of tons!!!
So soon to come the details of my first day on the HCG Diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment