I kept myself busy during the day to have an afternoon coffee to hold me until the dinner hunger.
As the days go by the anxiety for food lessens. I can wait to eat, and when I eat I feel full.
Good transition.
At the party I waited as long as I could hold the temptations, because my eyes were filling with scrumptious food. The moment the smells infested the space I was in, I sat in a corner, pulled my lunchbox and happily had my dinner!
Comments were great! ...and of course, since I don't like compliments
"you look unrecognizable!" my aunt said
"So and so can't stop looking at you..."someone said "let him use me as eye candy, as long as he doesn't touch me, I don't have to slap him!" jaja
I had cabbage and chicken breast for dinner...
was a little nauseous after eating... went away after an hour or so.
Lost another pound on the weights. for a total of 4.5
No comments:
Post a Comment