Well on a super happy note, I start my entry today saying that I have lost 2 extra pounds today for a total os 3.5 since monday... loving it!
The day yesterday(Tues) was so much better. Instead of working from home. I decided to go invade one of the empty offices at the office. So, I made my lunch... chicken breast with arugula salad, breadsticks and an apple got dressed and headed to face people.
Instead of emailing these people, I kept moving through the floors into their offices... talked to people i hadn't seen in a while and increased my work load by 15% to leave the office and start creating a reliable routine so I can keep up with this.
I have to say today that it worked!
I got home, got organized, prepared my dinner and everything seemed in order.
No anxious hunger.
Pee'd alot and alot.
I can share, game night and tea time with my friends in the evening.
mood: productive
No comments:
Post a Comment