Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tea for Tuesday!

Needless to say, day number one of 500 calories was a stretch... i made it with a lot of naps in between so I wouldn't feel the hunger.
After my tea morning, lunch was a bit of a challenge... for my first real low-cal meal I was to eat lunch with a friend. I picked Freshmart to keep myself in the healthy side of things. I had a bed of lettuce with tomatoes and chicken breast with salt seasoning. it was a bit sad but the conversation entertained my mind and stomach... ufff
An hour after lunch, I was hungry like I had never had anything to eat! filled myself with tons of water was still a bit anxious/cranky and fell asleep for a short nap, took work to the dinning room table as I distracted myself enough that I didn't go to YOGA :(
Soon it was dinner time. I had a buffalo filet (3.5oz) and a handful of aspargus! Yumm... where was the rest, I have no clue? but I am hoping that hunger diminishes as days go by!
At times during the day i thought I was not going to make it...
Estoy en la disyuntiva de si decirle a la gente en la que estoy o no? El decidir hacerlo secreto fue porque como todo el mundo tiene algo que opinar no me sentia que me apoyarían, sino que traerían todas las cosas negativas de mi proceso... y entonces a la misma vez no quiero mas estrés. Que si este proceso tendrá effectos secundarios? probablemente, pero todo en base a la salud tiene efectos...
hoping to get out there again and forget about food...
Strength, I search for strength.
Tea time: Calm from Tealosophy. (reminiscing on my last trip to Uruguay)
Mood: anxious

Being that I write about my day the next morning, I have already weighted and lost 1.5lbs!!!
I can do it! I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment